Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 50 of the 60DWCC - Both RK and THL Took MC Today


THL and RK did not feel well early in the morning. RK was down with running nose and THL had a sore throat. Both of them went down to see doctor at around 930am.


Today also spells the last leg of my spring cleaning journey. Cleansing of the indoor and outdoor windows was a tough job and I am glad I got it over and done with. Since THL and RK were not feeling well, I had to do most of the spring cleaning myself.

THL manage to cook us lunch despite her illness. We watch a few episodes of "Run for Money" show in Youtube and took a nap together in the late afternoon.


THK and I went down to buy dinner and we also manage to get some more CNY decor and we also rented a few more DVDs to tide us over the CNY period. :)

Transport Expenses: $0

Daily Afterthoughts:

Now that the spring cleaning tasks are almost completed, THL and I made a resolution to not collect or bring home any junks for the entire year. Will we succeed? No one knows but I do know that old habits die hard. :)

We will see what happen next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment