Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 29 of the 60DWCC - Productive Tools That Help Me Stay Productive


After sending RK off to school, I did my usual morning run at 6.30am. After a shower at 7.30am, I was able to finish up most of my to do list (work + household chores) by noon and I was done by the time RK got home.

Below is a list of tools that have been instrumental in helping me improve my productivity as well as keeping track of important things and events in life:

- Trello (a To Do List and Collaboration Tool)













- Google Calendar (help provide a visual view of my entire week or month's schedule)








- Tree Notes (an organizer tool that I use for jotting down quick notes and personal passwords etc)

















- Evernote (a tool to help me bookmark useful websites)














I spent the rest of the afternoon doing my own stuff while RK take his afternoon nap. I was able to take a short 1 hour nap too. What a treat! :)

As it was raining till late evening, THL bought dinner home. After our dinner, we watch some TV shows and called it a day at around 10.30pm.

Transport Expenses: $1.66

Bus to Work (THL) -> $0.83
Boon Lay Interchange to Home (THL) -> $0.83

Daily Afterthoughts:

I cannot imagine how I would survive a single day without the above tools. All the tools mentioned above have its respective mobile apps with the exception of Treenotes. Hence even as I travel oversea, these tools are always by my side whenever and wherever I need them.

Do you also have a list of tools that help you stay productive? If so, please share it with me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment