Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 37 of the 60DWCC - RunKeeper Tracks My Running Records and Activities



For those of your frequent runners and health freaks out there, you may have heard of RunKeeper. This sleek little mobile application comes with many useful features like:

- Running/Cycling Time and Distance
- Data SYnc with the Runkeeper website
- Activity sharing on Twitter and Facebook
- GPS Activity Tracking
- Manual Activity Tracking
- Audio Interval Cues

I have been using it to track my running patterns and distance every week and it keeps a very good historical record of all your daily activities. You can even upload a camera shot from wherever you are to help you remember where you have been to many months down the road.




This application is in my opinion an excellent tool in helping me track my running activities and total amount of calories burnt across weeks, months and even YTD details can be tracked and displayed. It also allows me to comment on my daily activity so that I can note down certain special events or significant moments.

The free version is totally sufficient for frequent runner like me so there is really no need to pay for the elite version.

Transport Expenses: $1.66

Home to Boon Lay Interchange (THL) => $0.83
Boon Lay Interchange to Home => $0.83

Daily Afterthoughts:

Ever since I have sold away my SUV, I have not been hitting the gym at all. I basically run 4 to 5 days a week and I rest during the weekends. I only run during weekends if I happen to consume super sinful meals the previous day so as to burn away the extra calories. :D

I have lost 3 KG so far since I went car-less. Let's see how much weight I can shed off at the end of the 60DWCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment