Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 49 of the 60DWCC - Reunion Dinner at Ding Tai Feng

I did another round of spring cleaning today - singlehandedly. Hurray. Yeah, it was another tough day but at least we are almost done with our spring cleaning tasks.

As we had reunion dinner with my family this evening, RK and I took a bus to Jurong Point to meet up with THL. She was already at DIng Tai Feng restaurant when we reached Jurong Point. The reunion dinner started shortly after my parents and siblings arrive. Although the service at Ding Tai Feng was a little slow but the food was nice.









After dinner, we walked around Jurong Point before leaving for home. My family took a cab home while we took a direct bus back home.

Transport Expenses: $4.19

Bus Rides:

Home to Boon Lay Interchange (THL) => $0.83
Home to Jurong Point (RK and I) => $0.83 + $0.41 => $1.24
Jurong Point to Home => $0.83 x 2 + $0.46 = $2.12


Daily Afterthoughts:

Today was a short day. Time always passes by quickly when we are having a good time. Anyway, the real challenge is days away and we are really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment